Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Somebody get me a doctor...

.. because I´m this close to losing my mind. This evening Conny and I met up in the studio to record some bass. Or at least that was the plan, until we stumbled across some new technical problems. When we began testing sounds we noticed that there was some problems with the input signal on the bass tracks.

After a few calls to Björn and Roger and some testing with another bass, It seems that there´s something wrong with Connys main bass. And we couldn´t use the other one, due to poor sound. Now It´s Conny´s turn to get his gear fixed.

The problems never seems to end for us. Anyhow.. Tomorrow, the plan is to locate the annoying sound that my brand, new amp has begun to make all of a sudden. I´m keeping my fingers crossed. I hope you do the same.

Heavy Metal Hell and go´ kväll everyone!

Peter

1 comment:

Lancefestivalen said...

Heavy Metal Hell indeed! Ni har det banne mig inte lätt. Men tänk så sött segerns sötma kommer att smaka när allt är klart och ni har den färdiga CD'n i er hand!