Saturday, October 13, 2007

Update From The Weekend Warrior..



Well, waddaya know.. After the latest guitarsession I thought I only had one more solo to do, but discovered that there´s a part on the song "In love" that I had completely forgotten. So this afternoon I fiddled around with that one.

The solo I recorded last time for the song "Human Nature" got all thumbs down from the lads, and I can do nothing but agree... (the picture shows the expression on the lads faces when I played It for them) It didn´t fit the song or the mood at all and I tried to work some more on that one today, as well.. I actually got myself a bottleneck and tried to play some slideguitar, but no matter how I approach the song, everything I did sounded like a copy of the "Stargazer-solo" on Rainbow Rising. So that one remains yet to be done :-(

Tomorrow, we´ll be having a special guest in the studio. None the less but Jörgen Schelander, keyboardplayer from Mercury Fang. So stay tuned folks!! It´s gonna be a blast..

Slidin´ Pete

No comments: