Monday, April 9, 2007

Going Off The Rails On A Crazy Train!

Oh yes, loong 8 hour session today. Me and Peter arrived at the studio around 9 am (a horrible time of the day for rock*n* roll) and started to work hard right away. All in all I think I managed to lay down demo vocals on 9 or 10 songs and at the end of the day I was quite happy. Richard and Conny joined up after a while and gave their moral support (and some opinions) during the day.



















The four of us took a lunch break around midday and went to a near by mall and enjoyed a nice meal, and thats not all I enjoyed on that trip.. You should never look back and speak to a person behind you and walk in to revolving doors at the same time. After saying something to Conny I looked forward again and walked right into the door and it hit me bullseye, right in the nose! I*m just glad my glasses didnt break, ha ha. I guess it was what you might call "a Spinal Tap moment", ha ha.



















All in all, a very productive day though, in spite of nose accidents. We are experiencing some "technical extazy" in the studio right now that has to be fixed before any further vocal adventures can be set in motion. Time to call in a heavy duty tech wiz. Catcha later. /Fredrik and da gang!

1 comment:

Lancefestivalen said...

Aj Aj, Fredrik! Det där såg smärtsamt ut...

Kul att höra att det går framåt i alla fall. Det börjar nämligen klia ordentligt i öronen nu... ;)