Monday, April 2, 2007

I Believe In Music, Believe In Rock*n*Roll !

Last night, me and Peter enjoyed a couple of relaxed but still very creative hours in the studio. I felt a huge difference regarding my voice if I compare what we achieved the last time with yesterday´s results. I know from recent albums that when Peter and I are alone in studio working on my vocals, we always pull through together.

Peter is a great vocal coach, coming up with suggestions and ideas all the time and we are a great team together. We reworked "demo vocals" regarding 2 songs with some totally new vocal arrangements and it went so well that we decided to put in a full "work day" this upcoming week sometime during the easter and record "rough vocals" on as many songs as possible, and while Peter records more guitar after that, I can sit home and listen to what´s good and what´s crap and get ready for the final vocal sessions. Oh, and by the way, it´s Peters birthday today. How old? I would say..... 29, give or take a few years.







Cheers!

/Fredrik

No comments: