Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Buzz Is Out!


This evening Conny, Rick and I gathered in the studio to listen to
the test recordings I did earlier this week. I got all thumbs up
regarding the guitarsound so we started to do some serious
recording. Everything went smooth, maybe too smooth.
I had a good vibe, my guitar was smokin´
and I recorded rhythm-guitar tracks on 4 songs in a haste.
When we listened back to the last song I recorded, we heard some
strange buzz going on. Hmmm.. so we started to search for what
was wrong. We sat in front of my amp with me pounding out
some riffs and we couldn´t believe what we were hearing.
Everything in the room was shaking due to the monstrous
metal-volume I use.
(for those who do not know this, you have to have to crank
the volume on your amp up to 11 when your´re playing metal,
or else you´re a sissy :-)
Finally we found the source of infection. Due to the volume,
combined with the massive gain and bass I use, my speakers
were basically shitting themselves into pieces when I played.
So, it seems I have to turn the volume down (my heart is crying),
and turn down the distortion and the bass on my amp to
get rid of the buzz, and in worst case, re-record all tracks all over!
Well, just another Heavy Metal Day...! /Peter

P.S Is there anyone out there who´s got a used cowbell for sale?

2 comments:

Lancefestivalen said...

HA HA!!! Ångest!

Men jag vet att allt kommer att ordna upp sig till slut... :)

Lisbet said...

Vänta bara tills sången ska in...*freak out*