Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Quest For The Ultimate Guitar Sound Has Begun...

Last night I spent the evening comparing different guitars, different settings on my amp and doing some test-recordings.. Am I satisfied with the results you may wonder? Let me put it this way... GAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! 4 hours later, after comparing XX different tracks back and forth, I couldn´t tell what year it was, so I called it a day.. On my way home I asked myself: -Why didnt I choose the cow bell instead of the guitar, then life would have been so much easier. But you know what they say, no pain, no gain.. It´s all blood sweat and tears and so forth... No matter what, this weekend I won´t leave the studio until I have finished a couple of songs.. And if I can´t get the guitar to sound right then, I´ll use the classic phrase; "-Fxxk it! We´ll fix it in the mix.." To be continued../Peter

No comments: