Thursday, August 23, 2007

Devil´s Food!

Well well, you learn something new every day. Last night didn´t feel very professional, ha ha. Peter and I got together pretty early and since none of us had eaten any lunch, we bought some take-away food with us to the studio.

I sat down and stuffed myself full of some sort of Spicy Pasta Bolognese. Then it was time to sing...... Oh yeah? Right. It didnt matter how much water I drank or for how long I sang, my voice sounded "fat, thick and greasy".. NEVER eat fat food before trying to sing, I learned that the hard way yesterday. Still we worked on minor changes on some songs that came out pretty good and we spent a good deal of time working on the little problem child "In Love". The chorus on that song contains "the chord from hell", its the weirdest chord Ive ever heard I think, and no notes I sing goes well with it, ha ha ha.

I had a fresh set of lyrics for "Anger Management" but my pasta drained throat didn't allow that kind of advanced recordings at all. Peter is out of the country this weekend so there will be no more vocals or guitars recorded before tuesday.

Until then, have a great weekend people!!




1 comment:

Lancefestivalen said...

HA HA! Ja, så kan det gå. Hoppas det var gott i alla fall...