Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Rock And Roll All Nite !

OK, not all night, but it sure was some nice rock'n'roll blasting in the studio tonight. Peter and I went deeper into to my list of small changes before turning our attention to "Anger Management", a song that I haven´t been very impressed by. Up until now that is, ha ha. The first version of the lyrics that I wrote for this song were misplaced, (yeah, me in a nutshell, I know), and so I had to re-write them, and both the melody and the lyrics improved like hell!

Just as I started to record it, Rick arrived at the studio and from what I could tell, he kinda liked the result also. It sure has gone from the bottom of the songs right up to the top, at least for me. :)




Wow, what an artistic shot, huh?

We also added some stuff on "In Love" and I'm finally beginning to understand that I do NOT sing flat on this song, both Rick and Peter told me so. OK, I accept that, ha ha.

More vocals coming up on thursday, 2 more songs to go regarding lead vocals! Cheers.

/Fredrik

No comments: