Thursday, August 30, 2007

(Finally) Over The (Vocal) Mountain!

Oops, double post regarding yesterday, aaah, what the heck, i´ll give my version anyhow.




It was a great day for me yesterday as the last lyric was finally in place! Sure, ill have another day or so in the studio, adjusting some hickups, but it feels good to have the whole picture in front of me so to speak. We recorded vocals for "In my dreams" and "Life" yesterday and the former feels like it will be a quite spectacular piece of metal in the end and the latter has a nice groovy feel to it, classic M.O.B-style if you ask me, lets get down baby!

As usual, a huge thanks to Peter for coaching me. That poor dude is bound to spend more time in the studio than anyone else, working with me, with Conny and with his own efforts, here´s to ya mate!!

He and Conny will be in there tonight, to do some adjustments regarding the bass tracks. I dont know right now when its time for me to do some polishing, but i guess it will be sometime next week.

Like the Terminator said: I´ll be back!

Have a splendid weekend!

/Fredrik

No comments: